Welcome to a Supernova Babies ("SNBabies", "S N Babies", "we" or "us" or “our”) website, social media page or application ("Platforms"). Please read below to learn how we collect, protect and use your data when you interact with us through this Platform.
Whenever you submit any information to us using one of our Platforms, you consent to our storage and processing of this information in different countries from where you reside, including in the US. Please note that these countries may have different laws and requirements about privacy and data use than where you live.
Personal Information we collect
We collect Personal Information (information which can be used to identify an individual) such as:
• Your name
• Contact information (such as email, phone, and mailing address)
• Visa card number
We may collect Personal Information when you choose to provide us through the Platform, as well as through other sources, such as joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, and from other third parties.
Other information we collect
We may collect information about your use of the Platform such as:
• How you use the Platform
• IP address and information about the device you use to access the Platform, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Platform (such as the application) you are using
• Your location, if you are using a Platform mobile application. You will be asked if you want us to collect your location information before we do so.
We also collect or compile other information about you (such as demographic group information) on an aggregated and de-identified basis. We may use or share any other information with third parties for any lawful purpose.
Please note that www.SupernovaBabies.com is hosted by Big Cartel and Big Cartel, including its service providers, and affiliates, have access to information related to our customers for Big Cartel to analyze performance, make improvements to Big Cartel’s Services and products and to provide related services, such as payment processing. We consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of all data by Big Cartel, and third parties contracted by Big Cartel, to assist in the performance of the Services. We do not use our customer information to send unsolicited commercial messages (spam) or otherwise in violation of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or industry guideline.
Many internet browsers allow users to send a "Do Not Track" signal to websites they visit. Supernova Babies has no mechanism to respond to such a signal.
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.
How we use Personal Information
We primarily use this information to provide the Platform and related features to you and to:
• Fulfill your requests and respond to your questions
• Send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
• Administer promotions or contests in which you choose to participate
• Facilitate social sharing functionality
• Analyze and monitor Platform usage and to make improvements
• Help secure the Platform, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
• Personalize our Platforms for you
• Contact you about other Supernova Babies services or those of our affiliates or other third parties, if you agree
• Perform other activities with your consent
• Provide “send to friend” type functionality on the Platform
• Conduct data analysis, audits, develop new products, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating, and expand our business activities
How we share Personal Information
We will only share Personal Information collected through the Platform as described in this policy, unless we provide you with choices. Specifically, we may share your Personal Information:
• With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
• With third parties sponsors of promotions or contests in which you choose to participate
• To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, including laws and other legal obligations outside your country of residence
• To respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence
• To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Platform’s terms and conditions
• With other companies that are owned by Supernova Babies as allowed by law. Supernova Babies is the party responsible for the management of the jointly-used Personal Information.
• With a purchaser of Supernova Babies (or the majority of its assets), a merger or internal acquisition
• With your consent
Please note that any information you post to public areas of a Platform such as on our social media pages may be seen by other visitors.
You can choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use the Platform. However, if the information request is not identified as optional and you choose to not provide required Personal information, then you may not be able to use the features of the Platform.
You can opt out of receiving promotional email from a Platform managed by Supernova Babies by following the unsubscribe link in those email messages.
We may use third parties to serve advertisements that may be of interest to you, based on information that it has collected about your use of our website and third-party websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). To learn more about this practice and your choices in connection with it, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
To learn more about how Supernova Babies uses your data for anonymous marketing reports click here.
You can configure your browser to reject cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. However, if you reject cookies, the Platform may not operate properly.
How you can Access or Edit your Personal Information
Some of our Platforms allow you to review and edit Personal Information that you entered. Otherwise, you may contact us at the email address at the bottom of this policy to request access to or that we update, or correct the Personal Information collected by our Platforms. Please note, that consistent with local law, Supernova Babies may retain your Personal Information for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements. Please note that we are not responsible for permitting you to review, or for updating or deleting Personal Information that you provide to a third party, including any app, social media platform, or wireless service provider.
How we Protect your Personal Information
Supernova Babies is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. Supernova Babies uses security technologies including Secure Socket Layers to help protect the Personal Information we collect from you through the Platform from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Our policies restrict access to Personal Information to those employees and service providers who need to know the information in order to provide you the Supernova Babies services that you use. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information. When we transmit highly confidential data (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Platforms.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Use of the Platform by Minors
The Platform is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Platform.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Platform.
How to contact Supernova Babies regarding your privacy concerns and questions
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, please email us at SupernovaBabies@usa.com. You may also write to us at:
13838 The Lakes Blvd #11204
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Attention: Global Privacy Office.
Supernova Babies will respond to any such inquiries or complaints within sixty (90) business days.